Re: 1999 5.3 liter Vortec V-8

> I didn't ask Howell for a price, since it wouldn't have done me any good.
>The parts/service people at my local GMC store said that the antitheft
began >in 1998, sometime.  I'm going to try to make the stock harness work,
too, >then worry later if it doesn.  Heard from someone whose done a
transplant >into an FJ 40 , that he used the stock harness and a GM service
manual with >wiring diagram.  Charles

I contacted Dyno Sources about the Passlock system. They say that they can
eliminate this system from the computer.

Paul Washburn
lpwcruzr@netzero.net