Re: TC lockup problems

Roger Heflin wrote:
Beyond the "table" that is listed, there is a hard lockup in my
computer (93 LT1 Z28),  of 95 mph, and it will lockup at that no
matter what the TPS is.   I would expect that yours also has it, the
value is not in a table, it is all by itself and outside the table.

AH HA!!! SO that what is causing mine to do this!! Mine is at 80mph tho.. and I havent ever noticed this until I got my Vigilante convertor....

and speaking of TCC stuff... as I am going down the road... let off the gas but DONT hit the brake...the convertor seems to want to hunt as in lock / unlock / lock / unlock .. it will do this until 70mph (decelleration) and all is fine... but anything above that when I "coast" it does this.. .any ideas??

Thanks

Rick