Re: EGOR Pricing Announcement (Commercial)

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:41:20 -0600 (MDT), Steven Ciciora
<ciciora@Ciciora.com> wrote:

>"Group Buy"? :-)
>
>I can't wait.  It's sure been long enough...

Yeah, amen brother. I have it written into my will that upon any
untimely departure, the design goes public (with hefty non-commercial
sanctions, my lawyer's retainer paid in advance, and anything he gets he
takes it ALL; lawyers love that sorta thang :). There were times last
year when I thot that clause was gonna kick in; hey, also an opportunity
for some enterprising list member to see the design return to "true DIY"
status. Heh. Consider it a challenge to anyone wanting to "make my day".
Hee hee.

AFA Group Buy's, we don't really achieve any savings from a group order,
since we have to order parts in lots anyway. The "Introductory Pricing"
is just that; it's being announced primarily thru the internet at first,
and if conditions require us to have to pay for adverts in magazines,
well then expect the $$ to possibly creep upward.

Lastly, I like building them (well, OK, assembling them) by hand, each
one, and like the idea of knowing just who they're going to, and what
their projects are.

Gar