How to read the anht_hac...

I'm trying my best to improve my knowledge of the 730 ECM.  Could someone
give me a quick dirty lesson on how to read the anht_hac?  I'm looking at it
and ... I'll admit it ... I can't seem to read it.  For example, the first
line says:

L8000:  FDB  $13D9

What is L8000?
What is FDB? or FCB?
What is $13D9?

When I compare two bins using a compare program it reports differences at
addresses 00001, 00002, 00003 ... 0021A, 002AF.  But, I can't find these
addresses in the anht_hac.pdf.  But, I'm sure that they ARE there and it is
just that I do not know how to read it correctly.  I'm sorry for asking this
'stupid' question but I can't seem to find a description for how to read
this file and I really want to learn it.

Tim