GM Performance EPROMS

Does anyone have an image (bin) of one of the GM Performance Parts EPROMs
for the F-Body?  I remembered that GM released some performance EPROMs so I
dug into my old GM Performance Parts catalog and found the part numbers.
I've list the 730 ECM EPROM part numbers here:

12341430, 305 TPI, Manual (M39), Dual Converters
12341431, 350 TPI, Auto (MD8), Dual Converters
12341432, 305 TPI, Auto (MD8), Single Converter
12341433, 305 TPI, Manual (MK6), Single Converter
12341434, 305 TPI, Manual (M39), Single Converter
12341435, 350 TPI, Auto (MD8), Single Converter

I'm also curious as to if GM changed the ESC filter on these MemCals so that
they register less knock.  These chips were meant to work hand in hand with
the GM Performance Parts headers, catback, and siamesed runners.  GM claimed
a 50hp increase with the headers, catback, runners, and EPROM.

Tim