Re: Miss under pressure....

I chased vacuum for a while.
Vacuum lines source from the tb and plenum.  All were connected, but
removing and plugging them one at a time did not help.  Vacuum leaks
to outside air were checked by (a) using carb cleaner and acetone
based brake cleaner sprayed on suspect areas, and (b) disconnecting
the power brake line and applying air to the manifold while pouring a
soapy water solution on suspect areas.  Vacuum leaks into the lifter
galley were checked by removing pcv and breather tubes and ducting
propane into the pcv hole.  I really tried to find a problem, as I was
sure that lack of fuel or excess air was the answer.
Shannen