Re: GM Performance EPROMS

The part no. series I can reference to uses a 1613xxxx or 1612xxxx series
part no..

They also claimed 13.67 with the first crate engine retros for the CCC
Quadrajetted cars, i never saw that happen.

Might be a memcal "chip" change, but would be minor if at all IMHO.  Least
from a drivibility issue.  I had to make some drastic changes in ESC modules
with a TBI to get a noticeable difference in sensing.  Stock ECS stuff is
lacking in my opinion for serious work.  If not doing cause your seious then
not worth the hassle.
Grumpy