Re: How to read the anht_hac...

Marc Randolph wrote:

> > L8000:  FDB  $13D9
>
> that's why the following
> line, which is location 0 in the PROM, actually is listed as
> L8000 - it's 8000 + 0.

Minor nit:  L8000 is actually a computer generated "name" for that
location.  The trailing ":" means that it is a symbol (ie "name").  The
disassembler simply took the address in hex and prepended the letter L
to make it a valid symbol.  Using a real live symbol makes it easier to
massage the disassembler output so that it can be accepted by an assembler.

> As
> a side note, 08BF is "22390" in decimal.  I take that to mean the 223rd
> day of 1990.  Anyone know if that prom was issued late in 1990?

05/19/89   It's a 1990 PROM and so should have been out of production by
mid/late 1990.