RE: EGOR Pricing Announcement (Commercial)

	>"Group Buy"? :-)
	>
	>I can't wait.  It's sure been long enough...

	Yeah, amen brother. I have it written into my will that upon any
	untimely departure, the design goes public (with hefty
non-commercial
	sanctions, my lawyer's retainer paid in advance, and anything he
gets he
	takes it ALL; lawyers love that sorta thang :). There were times
last
	year when I thot that clause was gonna kick in; hey, also an
opportunity
	for some enterprising list member to see the design return to "true
DIY"
	status. Heh. Consider it a challenge to anyone wanting to "make my
day".
	Hee hee.

	AFA Group Buy's, we don't really achieve any savings from a group
order,
	since we have to order parts in lots anyway. The "Introductory
Pricing"
	is just that; it's being announced primarily thru the internet at
first,
	and if conditions require us to have to pay for adverts in
magazines,
	well then expect the $$ to possibly creep upward.

	Lastly, I like building them (well, OK, assembling them) by hand,
each
	one, and like the idea of knowing just who they're going to, and
what
	their projects are.

	Doh.. guess some people won't tell you who they are <G> he he he

	Gar