Re: BPW and Cylinder Vol.?

I'm using Diacom-P right now.  I burn a chip, drive around to warm it up and stabalize the MAT,
and I aim for certain spots.  I'll pull up to say 3000rpm/50kpa cruise, and hold the brake so I
can get into the throttle, all the way up to 98 kpa if my brakes hold (gets hard to push at about
78kpa, no brake boost!).

The OL setting has at the least set me straight on where fueling is the most wrong.  I'm at the
point now where I need to smooth out my ve tables.  They are so jagged now, but a few spots are
tuned in correctly.  I also learned that if your tables aren't smooth, it's hard to figure out
what it's doing sometimes.

Sorry for rambling, but sometimes it helps me to talk about it.

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash