Re: BPW and Cylinder Vol.?

If that's the way you normally drive, I guess that's OK.  But, if it's not,
the I'd suggest get the WOT roughed in, and then work at icle, and then the
transistions off idle, the cruise drivibility.  Sounds like that's kinda
what your doing but this power braking, is excessively loading everything,
IMHO.

Forget what they look like do what the engine wants.
Everyone (most) get so wrapped up in what they *think* should look right.
It's all about what the engine wants / needs that counts.
Grumpy

> I'm using Diacom-P right now.  I burn a chip, drive around to warm it up
and stabalize the >MAT,   and I aim for certain spots.  I'll pull up to say
3000rpm/50kpa cruise, and hold the >brake so I can get into the throttle,
all the way up to 98 kpa if my brakes hold (gets hard to >push at about
78kpa, no brake boost!).
> The OL setting has at the least set me straight on where fueling is the
most wrong.  I'm at the
> point now where I need to smooth out my ve tables.  They are so jagged
now, but a few >spots are tuned in correctly.  I also learned that if your
tables aren't smooth, it's hard to figure >out what it's doing sometimes.