Re: BPW and Cylinder Vol.?

> I first got idle good, then got cruise good, then got WOT (w/PE) good.  I
spent all weekend doing
> some "normal" driving under heavy loads and WOT is very good.  At least
fuel is.

> Theoretically, if I hold map/rpm for a few seconds (with PE disabled), I
should be able to dial in
> as much fuel as the ecm wants at that point then, setting the VE to what
is actually is.  How does
> the extra load hurt tuning?

If you're tuning with PE disabled at high MAPs, you wind up tuning for a
situation that doesn't arise, and you'll want more from the one table then
it was designed to handle, weren't you complaining about not getting enough
fuel. Heck if your tuning for what is normally a PE only situation without
PE, that would only make sense.   Run downhill with a high MAP moderate TPS
and see how overly rich you are.  The PE vs TPS enable is an issue, and not
to be ignored, IMHO.
  I've used terribly low TPS enables at low rpm to get enough fuel with a
loose converter.  VE **at times** doesn't mean as much as getting enough
there where / when needed.
Grumpy