Re: TBI SPACER ?

Well I did just about everything everyone suggested and I ended up with taking the Spacer off and having the performance return. The thing worked great on the 88 I had but for some reason this 94 just didn't like it. The only thing I didn't try was messing with the chip (need to figure out the 327 project first before I touch the daily driver and the girlfriend would kick my A$% if I mess up the truck).

Thanks again everyone for the suggestions,
Todd

>>> Chipsbyal@aol.com 06/27/00 12:18PM >>>
Look for the tan wire under the glove compartment. If the timing is correct,
try taking the spacer back off, expecting normal performance to return. If it
doesn't find out why before reinstalling the spacer.