Re: ECM interchangability on a DOHC

I'm putting a DOHC in a Fiero. I guess you could run the DOHC on the
7727/7730 DIS code. The DOHC code is extended to handle up to 7150 RPM
though. Even with substantial tuning, I don't think it will run as well.

The 9396 was used on the DOHC through 93. In 94, CA went to flash and the
rest of the world went to the 6401. In 96, all were flash.

The 91-93 DOHC's had ALL of the injectors wired in parallel. The injector
drivers are wired in parallel. I'm not sure for the reason there. In 94,
they went SFI and added the cam sensor.

Ludis might be able to shed more light on this.

Terry