RE: I tire of bruce plecans childish threats

Hello Everyone,
    I have been out of town for a while doing some development work for a
marine company, come back to over a 1000 emails(sheesh)....last time I was
home it was bag on Garfield, now it's Bruce........I have been on this list
for almost 5 years and sit in lurk mode most of the time because of a lack
of available time and the need to make a living......I have tried, whenever
possible, to answer and help anyone....Bruce has been the lifeblood of this
list and the DIY list for a long time.....he doesn't claim to know it all
but tries to help everyone here......so how about a little eloquence?????
There is no such thing as eloquence in email, unless someone is trying to
sell you something.....Who has time to phrase and rephrase an email so as
not to ever offend anyone???? I surely don't......I understand the
frustration trying to learn EFI and GMECM's.....IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING AT
TIMES.......some questions posted on this list are very vague and would
demand alot of attention.....some questions seem as if we are supposed to
send you our hard drives and pay the freight....but again that is how some
emails can be misinterpreted.......anyway, sometimes this stuff just isn't
open and shut so have patience and don't be afraid to rephrase...ttyl
-Carl Summers
p.s. fyi this is a "secret society" :)