Re: PCM's measuring torque.

It's done in pickups with E series transmissions.  I replaced a trans
in one a few years ago, and I don't think it was an OBD II vehicle.
So 95 software may have the capability.   I think transmission input
shaft speed is also a factor, since I've never seen scantool torque
values on a manual trans application.
Shannen