Re: Q-Jet sec size

For the tbi that I looked at, it comes down to there not
being enough meat in the casting. Even with 1/16" between
the bores, two 2" bores would go through in a couple of
areas, and not leave much for the throttle shaft bosses.

Only way I could see it working is to bore over, then
sleeve it down to the 2". Getting to be mucho work.

BobR.