Re: PI closed loop algorithm for 1227747 ECU?

For the cl idle, reduce the prop gain at 0x2f9 to 1. Might also
want to go to a larger vac line to the map. A 1/4" line helps
when engine is cam'd.

If the idle is osc due to iac movement, increase (slightly!), the timer
vals at 0x5C7 through 0x5CA.

Should have a GM O2 sensor, the response time matches the
the PID loop better.

Prop gains. May need to be reduced, tables 0x4A8 & 0x4C7. Prop
gains are interesting, they always work to bring the O2 val in the
opposite direction, it lean, prop adds fuel, if rich, removes fuel.
Sometimes it can be too drastic, causing over and under shoot.

If backfire is through exhaust, there is a decel enleanment table
at 0x3FA, big blocks have some huge numbers there. Don't
worry about the int and blm's moving a bit, stock engines are
the same way.

BobR.

Might be worth getting an EST distrib in there. The other
half of the drivability is in the SA.