Re: ECM for forced induction

The 1227730 has also been used for forced induction, and I suspect it
has recieved a thorough hacking, but the information not readily
available.  The '749 is about the most accessible.  The 1228331 ZR1
ecm is also used for forced induction engines overseas, but the
software is different from the domestic stuff and I have no idea where
to find that info.

Whatcha building?
Shannen