ECM info sought...

Hi everybody,

I am looking for the EPROM file for an 87/88 Pontiac Fiero with the 4
cylinder engine.
Reason I'm looking is that I want to convert the car from automatic to
manual.
>From the info on Ludis page, this should be an 1227748, right?
Anyway, I am now looking for a bin file for that application, and
possibly the location
of the tranny gearing information, because I want to use a different
tranny from the
one that was originally on the car.

Best regards,

-Oliver