Mandatory TC Lockup

Remember my discussion earlier about the mandatory TC lock up at approx.
80mph.  I've heard through the grapevine that GMEPro can change this lockup
point.  Is that true?!?  I didn't think that there were any programs
currently on the market that could actually change values contained in the
GM 'program' in the other half of the BIN.  I know that neither TunerCat nor
WinBin can do it.  I wouldn't think that GMEPro could do it either since
this value doesn't seem to be in the .ecu file.

Thanx in advance,
Tim