Re: Mandatory TC Lockup

I don't know about anyone else, but I've forgotten what Mask ID /
application your working one.

> Remember my discussion earlier about the mandatory TC lock up at approx.
> 80mph.  I've heard through the grapevine that GMEPro can change this
lockup
> point.  Is that true?!?

The editors all vary some from application to application, so you have to be
specific.

  I didn't think that there were any programs
> currently on the market that could actually change values contained in the
> GM 'program' in the other half of the BIN.

Promgrammer allows changes for the whole  (749) "bin"
GMEPro gets real close to that in some applications
Tunercat also varies some by application
There is some old editors that also allowed for major tuning, like the
Fueltronics 808 stuff.

  I know that neither TunerCat nor
> WinBin can do it.  I wouldn't think that GMEPro could do it either since
> this value doesn't seem to be in the .ecu file.

Each offering generally has it's strong and weak points, and that can even
vary by application.  There is a huge amount of work that goes into hacing a
bin into what a editor needs, and at times they just have to stop.
Grumpy