Re: 730 Memcal was... RE: MAF BLM based tuning

>I'm going to need a Memcal for a 730 for an F-body 350.  Prefer not to
make
my own.  Don't need it with PROM or code, I can do all that.  I just want
the physical package with the resistor networks.  Can anyone help out?
Steve<

I was in a wrecking yard recently, and in the back room they had four big
boxes of misc. ECMs. Seems they always ask for an exchange when selling one
from a wreck. If you found such an operation in your area, I bet you could
convince them to sell you a couple of mem-cals for cheap.
Karl