Re: PI closed loop algorithm for 1227747 ECU?

This is interesting as this exact thing is happening to me, popping on decel, and the others.  The
idle I can tolerate, the BLM only moves a couple of points if it sits for a while.  It even gives
a pop when the fuel c/o happens above 3000 rpm.

I looked through the anht hac and the "proportional gains" table says it isn't used in anht, and
the only other similar things I find start at 1e6.  Excuse my ignorance, but are these the
equivalent values to the 747 ones you outlined below?

Thanks,
Squash