Re: Mandatory TC Lockup

It appears to look like 031D is what your looking for, atta glance anyway.
The manual cals have all 00s in that area, and there are slight changes from
8D auto to auto cals, there.  The AUJP I have has 4B there and some others
4C / D.  Which are all about 75 in Dec, try an entry of say 9B and see what
that gets you.
  Mind you, I'm just talking about TCC apply, and any tranny damage from
overheating or this none oem function of the TCC is your responsibilty to
test, for the side effects of this modification.
   I'd check with the likes of Brian Hartman, or some other tranny guru,
before a continued WOT was tried with no TCC lockup.
  BTW, Wolf / B+M made parts to specifically help with the WOT high gear
700R4s, for shifting
Grumpy