Delivery failure (shannen@grolen.com)

Your message has encountered delivery problems to the following recipients:
shannen@grolen.com

Unable to send to destination domain
Sent:    (message data)
Received:554 Transaction failed; too many hops 18 maximum 16

Your message reads (in part):

From: gmecm@diy-efi.org
To: shannen@grolen.com
Date: 6 Jul 2000 16:27:22 EDT
Subject: Re: PI closed loop algorithm for 1227747 ECU?

Now with convential exhuast stuff you generally get to lean misfiring, with
the life long SS the tubing is usually heavier and holds more heat in, and
that will cause more afterburning,  meaning any residual unburnt gas "after
burns" and pops in the pipe.
*Generally* adding timing helps either situation, then fuel will depend on
what you got going one as far as too much or not enough fuel.

Often I'll have a far amount of timing at over run at higher rpm, and the
depending on application take a ton of timing out under 2K rpm.  Too little
timing at high rpm overrun can all but blow the whole exhuast off, it's that
explosive.
Grumpy