Delivery failure (shannen@grolen.com)

Your message has encountered delivery problems to the following recipients:
shannen@grolen.com

Unable to send to destination domain
Sent:    (message data)
Received:554 Transaction failed; too many hops 20 maximum 16

Your message reads (in part):

From: gmecm@diy-efi.org
To: shannen@grolen.com
Date: 6 Jul 2000 09:16:14 EDT
Subject: RE: Anyone else interested in Rochester FI??

interested in Rochester F.I. (mech.) I have a copy of a  3 part series from
popular hot rodding magazine on how to tune up the FI unit using 2
manometers

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Unicom proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the Unicom family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.