Re: Connector Pins for '747 ECU

Curtis industries and KAR products are two companies that send reps to
keep dealers' small parts bins stocked.  Local dealer might be able to
give out local reps' numbers.  They are sometimes pricey, but usually
have a _huge_ catalogue of handy stuff, including terminals and
connectors.

A little less ethereal is Standard Motor Products.  Their parts are
sold in stores across the country, often under the stores' own brand.
They have a great illustrated catalogue with harness ends and hard to
find connectors, part no. WB-99.  Standard is located at 37-18
Northern Blvd., Long Island City, NY 11101

And just to make things confusing, GM wiring connectors and harness
repair ends are often listed in the not-even-vaguely-related Standard
Parts catalogue at the dealership.  If your parts man (oops, person)
can't locate a connector or harness, make sure he has looked through
this listing.  Better yet, try and look at it yourself.  You just
might remember something later on.  The biggest part of your job at
the dealership is explaining which terminal you need, so try to bring
one with you to match up.
Shannen