Re: Connector Pins for '747 ECU

Actually, it may depend on the dealer. I needed to add a few pins to the
connector I got from the bone yard for my 747 conversion. The parts guy had
me bring the connectors in to match them up and then gave me the 4 I needed
no charge. Maybe it was just my luck that week though because a few days
before I picked up the 747 for $35. They wanted $75, so I told them I needed
one from a manual 5.7 truck so I wouldn't have to fork over the $50 for the
right chip ;-) after him looking for a week with no luck( everything was
auto and mostly 5.0) I asked what he could do for me on the auto since I'd
have to come up with more $$$ for the "right" chip. Then I just burned a bin
off the DIY and I was in business.

Kevin R

The