Power Data Graph - Was Re MAF BLM based tuning

I guess I got the only good MAF sensor they made... non-stock cam (not
lumpy, however it is a bit larger then asock all around, and uses 1.6 RR's)
and it idles perfectly at 575.

When I was on EFI list, there was an underlying desire by long timers to
create a ECM list, to keep EFI for EFI. Whats this, I gotta start a
GM-MAF-OUTCASTS list now?  ;-}

 Hey I have an unrelated request. IF anyone has data from a 1/4 mile run,
recorded to file, try to plot a XY graph using RPM as one axis, and LV8 as
the other. If your LV8 is max(255), then use AIRFLOW insted, if you have it.
Check out the resulting graph, I'm inclined to think this is a good
benchmark for checking performance gains, and for comparing power between 2
engines roughly. Load verses RPM thru the gears (auto trans car looks best).
I can single out second gear data and use that as a single line comparison.
If anyone does this, email me a snapshot (screengrab:  alt-printscreen you
know) of the graphic, or just the data so I can play some. Please anyone
have any thoughts? Thanks.