Re: Abbrviations General EFI

Kinda like hanging out in the pits of a nascar team, taking notes,
then giving them to the other guys.  Sure the other guys think it's
great, and you get to be a hero.

If you have to do something, link to the info.  If it's not on the www
page yet, I'm sure it will be.  At least make people do a little work
to get to the gold mine.

Truth is, the easier the info is to come by, the harder it is for the
"owners" or "publishers" to get respect.

Nother point of view?  If you scrimped and saved for a book on how to
make millions, cost ya thousands, would you be happy to give the info
out to everyone that asked?  Friends, prolly.  Acquaintances, maybe.
Strangers that just happened to stop by and ask?  Tough call.  Might
be ok for a short time.  How about if they just took the book out of
your library?  For lots of us here, time is money.  I've spent many
hours gathering info.  That "little" fuel lines list prolly took 15
hrs to compile, what with checking fittings, prices, applications,
wandering through junkyards, emailing people that had mentioned using
aftermarket connectors, and looking up GM part numbers myself.  Not so
sure I want to put it all over the internet for people that will never
even send a "thanks" my way.  And that's just a little listing...

Ok, prolly made my point by now.
Shannen