Re: Abbrviations General EFI

> If you have to do something, link to the info.  If it's not on the www
> page yet, I'm sure it will be.  At least make people do a little work
> to get to the gold mine.

On the other hand, this is ripe for profiteering. If *all* the info is
easily accessible it takes the wind right out of the sails of the a*hole
who intends to sell "DIY_GMEFI for Dummies". This is where the whole
concept of "open source" software comes from. I find it very fulfilling to
participate in such a project with little more than a reference as a
contributor. Apparently *many* other people agree.

As for the abbreviations: I'd expand the descriptions for more confusing
items. Hell, I'll dump your extras in my now ancient glossary if it's
easier.
 http://www.aces.edu/~gparmer/efi/glossary.htm

Note that abbreviations is not an easy one to source contributors.
A FAQ, on the other hand, should respectfully reference the original
source. Try any major FAQ list for how to do it. I didn't necessarily do
it correctly, but for hints...
 http://www.aces.edu/~gparmer/efi/myfaq.htm

I've got no problem with contributing to a freebie website, but it would
piss me off too to see *anyone* selling that same info.

-greg    CVS is cool, even if it's not an EFI term.  :)

PS--I *had* a link to http://www.thrasher-ep.com/cal_hints.htm. A gem of a
resource and now it's gone. So much for just referencing the originals.