Re: Hiway mode spark and fuel ??

Well , Bruce that's the reality of what Gov't Agencies do that answer to no one .That produce such follies like the addition of oxygen bearing compounds into finished gasoline in the misguided attempt to " clean" the air by burning more hydrocarbons. We understand what happen to engine fueling when additional oxygen is introduced into the Exhaust System, EPA bureaucrats didn't. Then to top it off , these additives make people sick and foul public drinking water with carcinogenic. Oh , don't forget, These folks are protecting the ENVIORNMENT. These activities do require recalibrations and lots of headaches for AutoMakers and Service personnel. It Costs the public big $$
  to implement this faulty Science , then to make it go away by 2003.
Yes , the big picture of why tuning features may become disabled to meet these "Mandates". All of this impacts what we do in a major way Bruce. BTW , watch the Fox guarding the Hen
  House.
        Len