Re: Inverted flight EFI? (Grumpy's inna mood) Fuel temp

----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Plecan <nacelp@bright.net>

> > Hey now, I never said to DO it     ~(:-(|)
>
> Gees, ya reported as like a good idea.

I never really thought anyone would take it that way. The person who asked,
asked how inverted flight fuel systems worked. Geeze I will definetly use
more smileys.  The pickup works best when it is made out of flint anyways

> EFI content, I still maintain, the GM oem fuel plumbing is nutty.
> On the GN the run it with in inches of the oil pan.
> Beginning to think about a fuel temp compensation......

inches of the downpipe as I reall too.

> I could insert some humor here, but might be taken the wrong way <g>...

Oh the last hit on the pinYata is always the most fun ;-)