Re: BCC ID help...

Shannen---

<< How do you know it's not a custom prom? No gaurantee that the tuner
didn't use the original sticker to cover the window. Not likely, but
not impossible. You might want to get a stock ANFU and do a
comparison.

Don't know for sure, but think it is a safe bet.  The sticker doesn't look
like it's ever been off...the place that put the car together is
questionable, and...three melted pistons in 20K miles, tells me SOMETHING was
wrong...though it could be just simply bad tuning, in the first
place...there's a lot of history behind this vehicle, and none of it's good.
Won't go into that here, doubt anyone would care.  :-)

Do intend to do a compare, just to see, but it's really irrelevant, as the
car doesn't exist any more...I was just trying to put together an old puzzle,
and was curious where the chip, at least originally, came from.

<< What do you mean "half the table"? >>

Now that I think about it, that was an incorrect statement.  Car did have a
two bar MAP...assuming the prom didn't support a two bar MAP, if the car
didn't go into boost, the most the MAP would show would be ~2.5 V, hence my
"half the table" (meaning any table that was MAP based) statement...though, I
overlooked the fact that it DID go into boost, so I was wrong, there...

Or...my logic is still WAY off base, which is possible, even likely...lol...

Thanks---
Jeremy B.
N. Alabama