	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Bruce Plecan [SMTP:nacelp@bright.net]
	Sent:	Saturday, July 08, 2000 8:31 PM
	To:	gmecm@diy-efi.org
	Subject:	Misc pics,

	For those that are very curious, I'll send some of the photos out,
of say

	2" Butterfly Cross fire Throttle body
	   Magnified, shows slotting of holes for different spacing for the
shaft
	mounting screws
	Q-Jet adapter plate on Cross fire manifold
	   Close inspection reveals missing EGR Tunnel
	   1" wood spacer approx 4-5 years old in use for over a year
	   Fuel lines as they should be done
	My GN, minus Engine, with chassis painted with EXTEND