EFI POW WOW

As things sit right now we're looking at late Sept early Oct.
I just haven't gotten a specific date for my next biopsy, which also falls
in that time span.  There is a change with the biopsy policy, in so far as
the healthy guys <g>, will be getting fewer, since it is a surgical
procedure, and there is always risk, in doing them.  So if things are going
well, no sense to ask for trouble (I like that thinking).
Still got even more new stuff to lay out.
Lots of software to run
Couple emulators
ECM Bench
Maybe couple cool cars about
And good food real close (sorry no veggie stuff).
Only two thoughts,  all my neighbors are my friends, and I'm terribly
sensitive to smoke (oil gas stream cigarette), so if ya can't tolerate
these, might as well stay home. Other then that if you want to play show and
tell, just load up what ya got and come on down....