	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Jeffrey Scott [SMTP:jws6367@mailcity.com]
	Sent:	Monday, July 10, 2000 3:19 PM
	To:	gmecm@diy-efi.org; diy_efi@diy-efi.org; gmecm@diy-efi.org
	Subject:	Re: EFI POW WOW

	I didn't see anything about tire smoke, but with my AWD I guess that
is difficult anyways.

	Let me know, I will be there to absorb as much info as possible.
	---
	Jeffrey Scott
	JWS6367@mailcity.com
	ICQ #25436277
	92 ty#1295  black/black
	67 Camaro
	63 Nova
	http://www.geocities.com/baja/dunes/9423
	http://syty.nwstp.org
	http://home.earthlink.net/~ty1295

	On Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:28:52
	 Bruce Plecan wrote:
	>As things sit right now we're looking at late Sept early Oct.
	>I just haven't gotten a specific date for my next biopsy, which
also falls
	>in that time span.  There is a change with the biopsy policy, in so
far as
	>the healthy guys <g>, will be getting fewer, since it is a surgical
	>procedure, and there is always risk, in doing them.  So if things
are going
	>well, no sense to ask for trouble (I like that thinking).
	>Still got even more new stuff to lay out.
	>Lots of software to run
	>Couple emulators
	>ECM Bench
	>Maybe couple cool cars about
	>And good food real close (sorry no veggie stuff).
	>Only two thoughts,  all my neighbors are my friends, and I'm
terribly
	>sensitive to smoke (oil gas stream cigarette), so if ya can't
tolerate
	>these, might as well stay home. Other then that if you want to play
show and
	>tell, just load up what ya got and come on down....
	>Grumpy

quotes)
	>in the body of a message (not the subject) to
majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org

	Send FREE Greetings for Father's Day--or any day!
	Click here: http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/fathers_day.rdct