RE: EFI POW WOW

If ya got a place I can park...I can sleep in back of truck :-).. have
topper and materesss for it he he he

85 s15... near 400hp, 4x4.
Drag truck/ farm truck/camper/mud buggy.. heh he he h

Race on weekends, drive to work on weekdays, tow scrap, other peoples car,
check the crops in back 40 after 6" of rain.......camp in it on long
weekends...
The ultimate suv!
Mike Rolica
Plant A,