Re: True definition of Knock

 MVCOG sensor

Once in english please.

> I did find a difference in ESC filter located on the memcal.  But i've
only got 2 and it's purely
> experimental as to which one to use.

Tune with either one.
Get it so no KS retard

Go down one grade in gas, note results.
try other the other filter, note results.
If you were close in the first calibration, then a couple times like this
will tell you which is the most sensitive.  Then try tuning with the least
sensitive (and good gas).  When ya think you close, pull some plugs and look
for any signs of detonation.  If there are then use the other memcal.

majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org