Re: True definition of Knock

MVCOG sensor = Most Volatile Component Of Gas , of course :)!

I am now doing exactly what you state here.  I turned of the KS at 4000 rpm in PE mode after
removing up to 25 degrees of timing all around the area setting the KS off.

I am amazed at the configurability of the AUJP code everytime I need to change something like
this.

Come to think of it I have a couple of ESC filters from V6's that I might try, too.  Hmmm...
Would it be worth posting results and part numbers?  Who was it that was compiling a list?

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash