Re: True definition of Knock

--- Bruce Plecan <nacelp@bright.net> wrote:
> Come to think of it I have a couple of ESC filters from V6's that I might
> try, too.  Hmmm...
>
> You'd have to cut them off, since the cyl select is wrong

I've been researching the 'chives and I thought that the resistor packs set the cylinder select,
but i didn't think that the ESC filter (the white IC board with clear rubbery stuff on it) was
cylinder specific?

Sorry if I'm being redundant...  I was going to de-solder the ESC filter and transfer it to the V8
memcal I'm using now.

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash