RE: True definition of Knock

All I know is that the numbers are different.  The functional difference is in the sensitivity, I
dunno what else it could be?  All of mine "look" exactly the same otherwise.  I wonder if I could
"map" the characteristics out by hooking up power and a knock sensor or simulate the knock sensor
voltage?  I'm not sure of the pinouts for the units, tho.  I wonder what the best way to simulate
engine knock is?

I'm going to devise a method of swapping ESC filters quickly tonight and try some out from 4 and 6
cyl apps.

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash