Re: True definition of Knock

There was a thread some time ago about doing that very thing.
AIR,  wound up with two knock sensors, threaded into a common piece of pipe,
one had a frequency generator appplied to it, and the other was the output.

Then with a ecm bench / diacom could explore things further.
Grumpy

> All I know is that the numbers are different.  The functional difference
is in the sensitivity, I
> dunno what else it could be?

Frequency
Grumpy

  All of mine "look" exactly the same otherwise.  I wonder if I could

majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org