nother car dead..sorta efi...not really gm..ford parts for sale

Well, the 94 mustang gt transplant into the 86 thunderbird worked well,
after eating 3 c5 trans, my buddy got a c4 built for it.. put it in
Saturday, worked excellent...Sunday night I had to float his car home from
london...
The throttle stuck open (cuase of floor mat)  he kept it straight avoiding 3
cars, it hit second gear, the ass decided to go faster than the front.....
it did 2 360 deg doughnuts until the front decided to climb a 12" curb.. the
rear end slamed into it at 40mph, busting off the axle shaft and twisting
the frame.....

Soo, we picked up another tbird.....
If anyone is looking for a ford 5.0L  (88) we got one for sale...has 60 000
miles on it.. (complete engine and wiring harness, ecm.. and a 4spd AOD...
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division
Strathroy