Re: nother car dead..sorta efi...not really gm..ford parts for sale

> The throttle stuck open (cuase of floor mat)  he kept it straight avoiding
3

Not to seemingly pick on anyone, but GADS ZUKES.
Throttles should never ever possibly under any circumstance have a change of
this happening, other then when being torn from an engine bay.

PLEASE, always 2x 3x 4x 5x throttle likages  (You have to check them
throughly from time to time to make sure the butterflies are opening all the
way anyway, so spend 30 secs., and look at them).

If there is a safe way also disable them F---ing streering column locks.
If something does happen, and you use the key to kill the engine when moving
you lock the steering wheel,  what moron came up with that as a good idea?
<no answer needed, I know Fed Reg>...   Do I need say the tranny locks also
for autos?.
The are much better anti theft ideas that don't risk your life!.

Justa Rant
Grumpy
   Being very glad no one was hurt.