Re: nother car dead..sorta efi...not really gm..ford parts for sale

My driveway is a very steep two lane concrete hill up to the garage.
 I have used it to perfect my AWD launch in the Syclone and come very
close to making a "boost assisted" back door to the garage.
The ignition switch is your friend...
Sorry to hear about you episode Mike..
Mike V