FYI - (or maybe not)

Hi, Brian -

Been doing some idle & cruise tuning while waiting for my 14cm turbine
housing to arrive - not much else to do these rainy days.......

Diacom rounds off BPW values to the nearest .1msec; EFI reports to .01msec,
BPW changes by the ECU can be as small as .02msec, and even changes this
small affect idle speed stability.  I've gotten *very* smooth idles by
making sure the F29 tables (closed throttle) at 600 & 800rpms, 40, 50 & 60
kPa are all the same.  Any interpolation here seems to give a 'hunting'
type idle.

Also, did you know (you probably did), that the SyTy source code (most of
it, anyhow) is in a "hidden" (~rgregory) section of the SyTy site?

I feel a bit odd passing along stuff I've come across to you, the chip
guru, but its just that using new tools to do an old job can reveal things
which were not real clear before.  You've been very helpful to me, so's I'd
just like to return the favors, if and where possible.

Thanks - Barry