Fwd: RE: Oxygen Sensors

Hey all,
FYI, my O2 sensor problem I had a year ago with a BOSCH replacement on my 95 buick lesabre is resolved...

From: "Brom Kenneth (UA/AMA3)" <Kenneth.Brom@us.bosch.com>
To: "'David Cooley'" <n5xmt@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: Oxygen Sensors
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:23:51 -0500

Hello Dave:

Thanks to your email, we discovered a design variation in our sensor
involving the grounding, that, depending on the ECU used by GM, would result
in the trouble you had.

We conducted a recall, re-engineer and re-distribution of the 15703 to
resolve any future problems in the field.

Best Regards,

Kenneth Brom
UA/AMA2
Robert Bosch Corporation