Re: nother car dead..sorta efi...not really gm..ford parts for sale

> The _bad_ thing to do is panic and throw the vehicle in park then
> remember that you can shut off the key.  Park pawl screaming, car is
> still _not_ slowing down, now you gotta troubleshoot. ; )  You might
> think you're quick witted until something like that happens.

"Usually you'll wanna down shift rather then go for R or P"
But ya can never tell.

> Oh yeah, floor mats.....

On the 3rd Gen F Bodies, made a fortune cutting sound deadening so that the
CCC got WOT.
Lots of loyal customers
Yes sir, tuned right this is the way they're supposed to run. <g>
Bruce

 You'll see lotsa cars I drive have them
> balled up against the front seat.  It's habit to kick them back with
> my heel.  Often.
> Shannen
>
> Eric Clark wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Bruce Plecan wrote:
> >
> > > If there is a safe way also disable them F---ing streering column
locks.
> > > If something does happen, and you use the key to kill the engine when
moving
> > > you lock the steering wheel,  what moron came up with that as a good
idea?
> > > <no answer needed, I know Fed Reg>...   Do I need say the tranny locks
also
> > > for autos?.
> > > The are much better anti theft ideas that don't risk your life!.
> >
> > Grumpy, its really easy to disable steering column locks on gm cars.
(you